Tres had been having pain in his side for about a week. We took him to an after hours pediatric clinic where they took xrays and said everything looked good. Relieved we went home only to have him continue to have pain. We took him in to see a Orthopedic doctor (his is on sabbatical)and received the terrible news that he would have to have another surgery on his hip. His doctor is not scheduled to return till July and his partner is so bombarded with cases that we have to wait until mid June for surgery. He can’t even sit in his wheelchair comfortably. He does have pain relief when positioned in just the right way on pillows so we try not to move him too much. Please keep him in your prayers.

1 Comment »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s